The Shangri-la Experience
|Duration : 5 Nights 6 Days||Send A Query|
|Package Cost : On Request|
Day Wise Detail Itinerary
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to the hotel . Rest of the day free for own activities .Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast proceed for half day sightseeing, Visit The famous Pashupatinath & Boudhanath. , shyambunath Buddhist temple (monkey temple), Kathmandu Durbar Square, Later visit the City of Patan , The ancient name is Lalitpur means city of beauty, which is known as the city of fine arts too. The city is full of Hindu temples and Buddhist monuments , Rest of the evening free for individual activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Kathmandu To Pokhara ( Drive to Pokhara 210 kms/6 hrs or fly 30 minutes )
Morning breakfast then leave by surface to Pokhara. Pokhara - the city of lakes, is blessed with extreme natural beauty. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Nepal. It is also called the Switzerland of Nepal. The best viewpoint of Pokhara is Sarangkot (1600 m) and Thulakot , Evening you can boat ride in Phewa lake. O/n stay at hotel.
Early morning drive to Sarankot to view the sunrise. Later visit the Devi' Fall Bindiyabasini temple, the Mahendra cave, etc. O/n stay at hotel.
Pokhara To Kathmandu.
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu. Evening Free for individual activities . Overnight stay at hotel.
Departure From Kathmandu
After breakfast , Later departure transfer to the Katmandu airport for onwards journey
Note & Other Information
- 05 Nights accommodation at above mentioned
- hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Daily Breakfast
- NAC Car for All Package ( Toyota Car for 2-3 Pax /Toyota Van for 4-8 Pax/ Hiace for 9-12 Pax for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
- All Taxes (10% ST % 13% VAT)
- Air fare .
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- 2.58 % Government service tax.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing