3N 4D Mystic Dooars with Kalipur
|Duration : 3 Nights 4 Days||Send A Query|
|Package Cost : On Request|
The 3N 4D Dooars Package covers : Gorumara National Park, Samsing, Sunthalekhola, Moorti river trail , Jhalong, Bindu, and any three watch towers
Day Wise Detail Itinerary
NJP / Bagdogra to Lataguri
Upon arrival at the New Mal Junction railway station/airport, you are received and driven to your hotel/resort at Lataguri. This place is close to the Garumara National Park. We prefer to put up our guests in hotels/resorts which give you a feeling of being either in the forest or in a tea garden.
Late in the afternoon, we take you to get a feel of the Forest. Depending upon the availability of tickets/entry passes, we would take you to any one of the following watchtowers at:
· -- Jatraprasad (Evening trip accompanied with tribal dance)
· -- Medla
· -- - Chukchuki, or
· -- Jungle Safari which includes a visit to the Mahakal water reservoir.
Overnight at Lataguri Hotel/resort
Excursion Samsing Sunthalekhola
After breakfast, we take you for an excursion to Samsing & Sunthalekhola. Samsing is a tea estate in the Dooars and a small locality of about 100 houses surrounding the tea gardens. On the top of the hill there is a beautiful Guesthouse. The silence of the place is disturbed only by the noise of the gurgling river Murti, which flows about half a kilometer below. The drive to Samsing is through lush green tea gardens and the descending mist on the tea gardens during the monsoons is a sight to behold. It is a great spot to watch birds.
Suntalekhola or Suntaley Khola (also Suntaleykhola) is a small village and a tourist spot in the Darjeeling District of West Bengal. The altitude of the place ranges from 650 to 950 m. It gets its name from a small stream: Suntaley Khola. In Nepali, Suntaley means orange and khola means stream. This place is nearly 5 km from Samsing. The green patch on the left side of the way to Suntalekhola is amazing and holds many rarities of birds and butterflies.
After you return from the trip, late in the afternoon, we take you for a visit of a watchtower in the forest. Depending upon the availability of tickets/entry passes, we would take you to any one of the following watchtowers at:
· Jatraprasad (Evening trip accompanied with tribal dance)
· Chukchuki, or
· Jungle Safari which includes a visit to the Mahakal water reservoir.
Overnight at Lataguri Hotel/resort
Transfer to Kalipur / Rhino Camp
After breakfast, check out from the hotel at Lataguri and proceed either to the Kalipur Eco Village or the Rhino Camp. Enjoy the day at leisure.
If you are at Kalipur, in the evening, you will enjoy the bullock ride and visit the Medla Watchtower. Watch wild animals from the watch tower and return at evening. Enjoy an evening of tribal dance. Overnight at Kalipur Eco cottage/Rhino Camp.
Elephant Safari, Murti River Trail and Departure
Early in the morning, enjoy an Elephant safari. Thereafter, check-out from the forest resort and head straight for Moorti. Enjoy the Moorti river trail and head to New Mal Junction for your onward journey. Tour ends with sweet memories.
Note & Other Information
One Child below 3 years is Complimentary. However, in case of 02 children below 03 years in the same family, 50% of one adult charge is to be paid for 02 children combined. One extra mattress will be provided for both the children.
- Children between 03 years and 08 years: 60% of adult charges.
- Children above 08: “Extra Person” Charges applicable.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Tea & Dinner as per fixed menu.
- Accommodation at designated hotel on twin sharing basis with bed rolls for extra persons in room.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- All other specified expenses and activities.
- Exclusive Non AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing in Economy and Standard Category. AC Vehicle for Luxury and Super luxury category Please note that vehicle will not be at your disposal, but will be made available as per itinerary only.
- Hotel taxes and Service Charges.
- Costs of transfer to watchtowers Ticket Counter.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes” or specified as “optional”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide, Entrance Fees and all associated Forest Charges like Watch tower Entry Fees, guide Charges, Vehicle Entry fees, Vehicle Entry Fees, Forest Gypsy Charges & Individual Entry Fees to watchtower.
- Any cost arising due to illness or out of any natural calamities like, landslides, or as a result of road blocks, strikes etc. (Extra Costs of transport as well as hotel charges have to be borne by the tourists directly on the spot). India Beacons Sojourn will not be in any way be liable/responsible for any tourists missing their flight/train due to any unavoidable circumstances like traffic jams/ failure of vehicular machinery or any act beyond the control of India Beacons Sojourn. We shall, in no way, be liable for any refund for such an act.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Camera Charges (Still or movie)
- Tourism in the Dooars has picked up in the last few years. Accommodation available in different places is mostly of Budget and Standard category. If you are looking for 3/4 star hotels, you will be disappointed. Most resorts chosen by India Beacons Sojourn are set amidst beautiful natural surroundings and have clean and basic facilities.
- For tourist travelling by air, one extra night stay would be required at Siliguri at the end of the tour, since all flights from Bagdogra airport are around the first half of the day. Cost of such extra stay is not included in the tour plan. Hotels cannot be altered once booked.
- India Beacons Sojourn will not be responsible for civil or political disturbances, theft, accidents, natural calamities and other such incidents beyond human control.
- No refund is admissible if a tour is cancelled or altered at the last moment due to unforeseen circumstances like strikes/riots or any other unforeseen events beyond human control.
(a) If written intimation is received at least 30 days or more in advance from the date of booking, then 30% of Total Bill amount will be charged as cancellation fees.
(b) If written intimation is received within a period of 29 days and 15 days of the date of booking, 50% of the Total Bill will be charged as cancellation Fees.
(c) No refund is allowed if written intimation of cancellation is received within 14 days of date of booking.
(d) If the tour gets cancelled or becomes impossible to conduct within a period of less than a month from the date of arrival at NJP/New Mal, as a result of any natural calamity like flood, cyclones, strikes, bandhs etc. beyond the control of India Beacons Sojourn, India beacons Sojourn will not refund any amount whether accepted by way of any advance or the full payment as the case may be.