3N 4D Doaors without KALIPUR
|Duration : 3 Nights 4 Days||Send A Query|
|Package Cost : On Request|
Covers:: Gorumara National Park, Samsing, Sunthalekhola, Rocky Island, Murti, Jhalong, Bindu, South Khayerbari and any three watch towers.
Day Wise Detail Itinerary
NJP / BAGDOGRA / MAL JUNCTION To LATAGURI
Upon arrival at the railway station/airport, you are received and driven to your hotel/resort at Lataguri. This place is close to the Garumara National Park. We prefer to put up our guests in hotels/resorts which give you a feeling of being either in the forest or in a tea garden.
Late in the afternoon, we take you to get a feel of the Forest. Depending upon the availability of tickets/entry passes, we would take you to any one of the following watchtowers at:
• Jatraprasad (Evening trip accompanied with tribal dance)
• Chukchuki, or
• Jungle Safari which includes a visit to the Mahakal water reservoir.
Overnight at Lataguri Hotel/resort
Breakfast (No) Lunch (Yes) Dinner (Yes)
Day 2 : Excursion to Samsing, Sunthalekhola
After breakfast, we take you for an excursion to Samsing & Sunthalekhola.
Samsing is a tea estate in the Dooars and a small locality of about 100 houses surrounding the tea gardens. On the top of the hill there is a beautiful Guesthouse. The silence of the place is disturbed only by the noise of the gurgling river Murti, which flows about half a kilometer below. The drive to Samsing is through lush green tea gardens and the descending mist on the tea gardens during the monsoons is a sight to behold. It is a great spot to watch birds.
Suntalekhola or Suntaley Khola (also Suntaleykhola) is a small village and a tourist spot in the Darjeeling District of West Bengal. The altitude of the place ranges from 650 to 950 m. It gets its name from a small stream: Suntaley Khola. In Nepali, Suntaley means orange and khola means stream. This place is nearly 5 km from Samsing. The green patch on the left side of the way to Suntalekhola is amazing and holds many rarities of birds and butterflies.
After you return from the trip, late in the afternoon, we take you for a visit of a watchtower in the forest. Depending upon the availability of tickets/entry passes, we would take you to any one of the following watchtowers at:
· Jatraprasad (Evening trip accompanied with tribal dance)
· Chukchuki, or
· Jungle Safari which includes a visit to the Mahakal water reservoir.
Overnight at Lataguri Hotel/resort
Breakfast (Yes) Lunch (Yes) Dinner (Yes)
Day 3 : Excursion to Murti, Jhalong and Bindu
Today we would take you for an excursion to Murti, Jhalong and Bindu. Murti is a small village by the side of the Murti River. It is an ideal picnic spot where one can enjoy the scenic beauty. Lucky ones can even catch a glimpse of elephants and other animals by the side of Murti River when they come to drink water.
Jhalong is situated on the bank of the river Jaldhaka on the Indo-Bhutan border. It lies at the foothills of the Himalayas, on the way to Bindu in Kalimpong sub-division. Jaldhaka Hydro Electricity Project on Jaldhaka River is a major attraction in this area. Bird lovers can enjoy a varied collection of hill birds as well as migratory water fowls here.
Bindu is the last village of West Bengal before one enters Bhutan. It is a beautiful valley on the bank of the river Jaladhaka. This river serves as a natural physical boundary separating West Bengal and Bhutan.
Bindu is also famous for its cardamom plantations. Visit to this place is an experience worth remembering.
Return in the afternoon and visit the "Nature Interpretation Center", which gives information about the flora and fauna of the Dooars area. Overnight at Lataguri Hotel/resort
Breakfast (Yes) Lunch (Yes) Dinner (Yes)
Note & Other Information
One Child below 3 years is Complimentary. However, in case of 02 children below 03 years in the same family, 50% of one adult charge is to be paid for 02 children combined. One extra mattress will be provided for both the children.
Children between 03 years and 08 years: 60% of adult charges.
Children above 08: “Extra Person” Charges applicable.
- · Breakfast, Lunch, Tea & Dinner
- · Accommodation at designated hotel on Twin/Triple/Family sharing basis with bed rolls for extra persons in room.
- · Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- · All other specified expenses and activities.
- · Exclusive Ac or Non AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that vehicle will not be at your disposal, but will be made available as per itinerary only.
- · Hotel taxes and Service Charges.
- · Costs of transfer to watchtowers ticket counters.
- · Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- · Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes” or specified as “optional”.
- · Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- · Guide, Entrance Fees and all associated Forest Charges like Watch tower Entry Fees, guide Charges, Vehicle Entry fees, Vehicle Entry Fees, Forest Gypsy Charges & Individual Entry Fees to watchtower.
- · Any cost arising due to illness or out of any natural calamities like, landslides, or as a result of road blocks, strikes etc. (Extra Costs of transport as well as hotel charges have to be borne by the tourists directly on the spot). India Beacons Sojourn will not be in any way be liable/responsible for any tourists missing their flight/train due to any unavoidable circumstances like traffic jams/ failure of vehicular machinery or any act beyond the control of India Beacons Sojourn. We shall, in no way, be liable for any refund for such an act.
- · Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- · Camera Charges (Still or movie)
- · Tourism in the Dooars has picked up in the last few years. Accommodation available in different places is mostly of Budget and Standard category. If you are looking for 3/4 star hotels, you will be disappointed. Most resorts chosen by India Beacons Sojourn are set amidst beautiful natural surroundings and have clean and basic facilities.
- · In the unfortunate event of any breakdown to the vehicle during the tour, replacement vehicle will be provided. However, some time will be required to send a replacement. Also, the vehicle sent may not be of the same make and condition. In such an eventuality, guests are requested to bear with the inconvenience.
- · Front facing seats vehicles cannot be guaranteed. Similarly, vehicles may not always have music system.
- · For tourist travelling by air or by Shatabdi Express, one extra night stay would be required at Siliguri at the beginning of the tour as well as at the end of the tour, since all flights from Bagdogra airport are around the first half of the day. Cost of such extra stay is not included in the tour plan. Hotels cannot be altered once booked.
- · India Beacons Sojourn will not be responsible for civil or political disturbances, theft, accidents, natural calamities and other such incidents beyond human control.
· No refund is admissible if a tour is cancelled or altered at the last moment due to unforeseen circumstances like strikes/riots or any other unforeseen events beyond human control.
(d) If the tour gets cancelled or becomes impossible to conduct within a period of less than a month from the date of arrival at NJP/New Mal, as a result of any natural calamity like flood, cyclones, strikes, bandhs etc. beyond the control of India Beacons Sojourn, India beacons Sojourn will not refund any amount whether accepted by way of any advance or the full payment as the case may be.