1N 2D Lachung Package
|Duration : 1 Nights 2 Days||Send A Query|
|Package Cost : On Request|
1 NIght Lachung Package covering Yumthang
Day Wise Detail Itinerary
Day 01: Gangtok to Lachung (Start time will depend upon time of availability of permit)
Pick-up from Gangtok and proceed to Lachung. Perched at an altitude of 9,600 ft. and at a distance of about 117 kilometers from Gangtok, this entire distance is generally covered in about 06 - 07 hours.
On the way stop and enjoy a few wonderful locations like Tashi Viewpoint, Kabi Lungstok, Naga Waterfalls, the confluence of Lachen chu and Lachung Chu at Chungthang, Twin Waterfalls and Bhim Nala Waterfalls.
Have lunch at Namok at a wayside eatery and reach Lachung by late afternoon. Enjoy the evening on your own at the bank of the river. Overnight stay will be at Lachung.
Meal Plan: Breakfast (No), Lunch (Yes at Wayside Eatery), Dinner (Yes)
Day 02: Yumthang Valley Excurdion and transfer to Gangtok
After breakfast leave for YUMTHANG, the Ultimate Paradise strewn with lush green valleys and high peaked mountains all around you. You will be driving across the Shingba Rhododendrom Sanctuary which has more than 120 species of Rhododendron trees and is also the home to the endemic Rhododendron Niveum, the State Tree of Sikkim to reach Yumthang Valley.
Yumthang is a lush green valley with herds of Yak grazing around and surrounded by snow peaks on all sides. It is also renowned for its much hyped Hot Spring, which is rich in sulphur.
In April/May/June the valley is a riot of colours with Rhododendron, Alpine & Primula flowers.
In Nov/Dec/Jan you can enjoy the scenic and the panoramic views of the valleys and surrounding mountain ranges with snow-capped peaks all around.
Visitors may also want to visit Yumesamdong/Zero Point. Zero point is close to Yumesamdong, contrary to popular belief that they are the same places. After reaching Yumesamdong, one needs to walk a little to reach Zero point. Officially one is not allowed to visit Yumesamdong/Zero Point.
Return to Lachung for lunch. After lunch leave for Gangtok. On the way, stop in between at Singhik and Mangan and if the weather is clear you may get to see the Khangchendzonga Range. Mangan offers a majestic view of Mt. Pandim, Mt. Kabru, Mt. Simvo, Mt. Jopuno, Mt. Khangchendzonga and Mt. Siniolchu.
Reach Gangtok by evening. Your tour ends with sweet memories.
Meal Plan: Breakfast (Yes), Lunch (Yes), Dinner (No)
Note & Other Information
- Accommodation for 01 night at Lachung.
- Meal plan (Fixed Menu Basis): As per notes above.
- Food: Indian Buffet
- Exclusive Non AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that vehicle will not be at your disposal, but will be made available as per itinerary only.
- Hotel taxes and Service Charges
- Restricted Area Permits.
- Travel and personal Insurance.
- Upgradation to luxury vehicle Rs. 1500 (Non AC Innova/Xylo/Scorpio) per vehicle per day, over the package cost.
- Yumesamdang (Zero point) & Katao pass are not included in the Package.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Hot Water, Telephone calls, Tips. Liquor & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”, optional or unspecified activities.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees, tips at hotels or to vehicle driver.
- Any cost arising due to illness or out of any natural calamities like, landslides, or as a result of road blocks, strikes etc. (Extra Costs of transport as well as hotel charges have to be borne by the tourists directly on the spot). India Beacons Sojourn will not be in any way be liable/responsible for any tourists missing their flight due to any unavoidable circumstances like traffic jams or any act beyond the control of India Beacons Sojourn. We shall, in no way, be liable for any refund for such an act.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
a) If written intimation is received at least 30 days or more in advance from the date of booking, then 30% of Total Bill amount will be charged as cancellation fees.
b) If written intimation is received within a period of 29 days and 15 days of the date of booking, 50% of the Total Bill will be charged as cancellation Fees.) No refund is allowed if written intimation of cancellation is received within 14 days of date of booking.
c) No refund is allowed if written intimation of cancellation is received within 14 days of date of booking.
d) If the tour gets cancelled or becomes impossible to conduct within a period of less than a month from the date of arrival at NJP, as a result of any natural calamity like flood, cyclones etc. beyond the control of India Beacons Sojourn, India beacons Sojourn will not refund any amount whether accepted by way of any advance or the full payment as the case may be.
Refund of advance, if any will be made one month after the date of cancellation of booking. Refund, will be paid by cheque/online transfer and by no other mode of payment.