2N 3D Lachen Lachung Package
|Duration : 2 Nights 3 Days||Send A Query|
|Package Cost : On Request|
Lachen, Lachung, Yumthang Valley, Gurudongmar Lake
Day Wise Detail Itinerary
Day 01: Gangtok to Lachen (Start time will depend upon time of availability of permit)
Pick up from Gangtok and drive to Lachen (120km).
On the way stop for sightseeing spots like Tashi View Point, Kabi Lungtsok, Naga Waterfall and The Confluence of Lachen Chu & Lachung Chu at Chungthang.
Lunch will be taken at Namok (A Wayside Inn). The whole journey takes about 6-7 hours drive. By evening you reach at Lachen and your trip for the first day ends.
Meal Plan: Breakfast (No), Lunch (Yes), Dinner (Yes)
Day 02: Gurudongmar Lake and transfer to Lachung
After early breakfast (Packed), leave for Thangu & Chopta Valley.
Thangu valley occupies a very broad valley at the junction of Thangu Chu, Chopta Chu, & Lassur Chu. It is situated at an altitude of 14000ft.
Both the valleys erupt in a riot of colours in the month of June & July. Also in the month of Dec & Jan you can play in the snow or even walk across the meandering frozen Chopta Rivers.
If weather permits and permission is availed, leave for Gurudongmar Lake (17,200 ft). After spending half an hour to one hour there, drive back to Lachen.
Note: Permission for visiting Gurudongmar Lake is issued from Gangtok. We would process and complete the formalities for visiting Gurudongmar from Gangtok itself. Yet the visit depends upon weather and road conditions.
Late lunch and drive to Lachung where you come across some beautiful waterfalls on the way. Night halt will be at Lachung.
Meal Plan: Breakfast (Yes), Lunch (Yes), Dinner (Yes)
Note & Other Information
Extra Person policy:
Extra person in room will NOT be provided Extra bed, but with Extra Mattress
- One Child below 04 years is Complimentary. However, in case of 02 children below 04 years, 50% of one adult charge is to be paid for 02 children combined. One extra mattress will be provided for both the children.
- Children between 04 years and 09 years: 60% of adult charges. Proof of age being below 09 years is to be produced at Gangtok or else child would be liable to be charged in full.
- Children above 09: Full adult charges
Special Requirement: 04 Copies of Passport Photographs along with Photo Identity Proof (In Original) as well as 02 photocopies to be carried for verification at various check points and restricted area permit.
- • Accommodation for 01 night at Lachen and 01 night at Lachung.
- • Meal plan (Fixed Menu Basis): As per notes above.
- • Food: Indian Buffet
- • Exclusive Non AC vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that vehicle will not be at your disposal, but will be made available as per itinerary only.
- • Hotel taxes and Service Charges
- • Restricted Area Permits.
- • Travel and personal Insurance.
- • Upgradation to luxury vehicle Rs. 1500 (Non AC Innova/Xylo/Scorpio) per vehicle per day, over the package cost.
- • Yumesamdang (Zero point) & Katao pass are not included in the Package.
- • Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Hot Water, Telephone calls, Tips. Liquor & joy rides.
- • Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”, optional or unspecified activities.
- • Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- • Guide & Entrance Fees, tips at hotels or to vehicle driver.
- • Any cost arising due to illness or out of any natural calamities like, landslides, or as a result of road blocks, strikes etc. (Extra Costs of transport as well as hotel charges have to be borne by the tourists directly on the spot). India Beacons Sojourn will not be in any way be liable/responsible for any tourists missing their flight due to any unavoidable circumstances like traffic jams or any act beyond the control of India Beacons Sojourn. We shall, in no way, be liable for any refund for such an act.
- • Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- • Camera fee (still or movie)
a) If written intimation is received at least 30 days or more in advance from the date of booking, then 30% of Total Bill amount will be charged as cancellation fees.
b) If written intimation is received within a period of 29 days and 15 days of the date of booking, 50% of the Total Bill will be charged as cancellation Fees.) No refund is allowed if written intimation of cancellation is received within 14 days of date of booking.
c) No refund is allowed if written intimation of cancellation is received within 14 days of date of booking.
d) If the tour gets cancelled or becomes impossible to conduct within a period of less than a month from the date of arrival at NJP, as a result of any natural calamity like flood, cyclones etc. beyond the control of India Beacons Sojourn, India beacons Sojourn will not refund any amount whether accepted by way of any advance or the full payment as the case may be.
Refund of advance, if any will be made one month after the date of cancellation of booking. Refund, will be paid by cheque/online transfer and by no other mode of payment.