|Duration : 3 Nights 4 Days||Send A Query|
|Package Cost : On Request|
Kashmir Package | Kashmir Houseboat | Srinagar | Pahalgaon packages
Day Wise Detail Itinerary
Arrival at Srinagar and Sightseeing:
Arrive and transfer to Hotel / Houseboat. After lunch, leave for local sightseeing of Srinagar City. Visit: - Pari Mahal (Palace of Fairies), Botanical garden, Mughal gardens: - Chesma Shahi (Mughal Spring), Nishat (The Garden of Bliss), Shalimar (The Abode of Love). In the evening take a walk on the Boulevard. Overnight stay Srinagar.
Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
Srinagar to Gulmarg for a Daytrip via Tangmarg, Enroute Apple Orhards, Cherry Orchards and Strawberry fields. In Gulmarg visit Khilanmarg and take a ride in worlds highest cable car "Gondola" (on your own expenses). Return to Srinagar in the evening after enjoying your day. Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar – Pahalgam - Srinagar
Enroute visit Awantipora Ruins, Saffron Fields. In Pahalgam you can visit: - Aru is a beautiful hill station which is 11Kms from Pahalgam. Aru is also famous for the adjoining trekking routes chich orginate from Aru, Betaab Valley is a beautiful valley with a brook which flows in the middle of the valley, it got its name from the Indian Film ‘Beetab’ which was shot there. A local taxi has to be hired for Aru and Beetab Valley on your own expenses.. Return to Srinagar in the evening after enjoying your day. Overnight stay Srinagar.
Note & Other Information
1) The transport for 05 Star / 04 Star will be in Innova, Etios, Indigo Acordingly as per Pax 03 / 02 Star will be in Tavera / Qualis / Indica, Standard and Budget will be in Indica/ Tavera as per pax.
2) Houseboat for Luxury & Superior will be Super Deluxe, for Deluxe and Standard will be Deluxe and for Budget will be standard.
• 03 Night accommodation in base category rooms or rooms in similar category on twin sharing basis.
• 01 Night in Houseboat
• 02 Nights in Srinagar
• Shikara Ride
• Shikara Crossing
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
• Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast with Lunch or Dinner
• Non AC Vehicle for Sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary.
• All Taxes Except GST
• Air fare.
• Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
• Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
• 3.09 % Government service Tax.
• Guide & Any Sports Activities Charges during sightseeing.
• Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
• Camera fee (still or movie)
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, storms, tidal waves or as a result of road blocks, strikes etc. (Extra Costs including hotel charges have to be borne by the tourists directly on the spot). India Beacons Sojourn will not be in any way liable/responsible for any tourists missing their flight due to any unavoidable circumstances beyond the control of India Beacons Sojourn. We shall, in no way, be liable for any refund for such an act.
• Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation & land arrangements or hotel taxes, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Children below 5 years : Complimentary
• 05 to 11 years : 75% of adult package cost
• Children over 11 years : 100% of adult package cost
1. Check in time of most of the hotels starts from 07:30 hours to 12:00 hours.
2. Please note no rooms have been booked. Their availability can be assessed only on the date of confirming the booking. Rooms may not be available as on date of confirmation. Similar category of hotels will be provided.
3. The vehicle used will be exclusive for that group but will not be at their disposal. It will be as per contract & will change sector wise. Extra charges are applicable for the vehicle used apart from the itinerary.
4. Child charges quoted above are for the child between 5 – 12 years. Child below 5 years – Entry tickets if applicable will be payable on direct payment basis.
(a) If written intimation is received at least 30 days or more in advance from the date of journey, then 30% of Total Bill amount will be charged as cancellation fees
(b) If written intimation is received within a period of 29 days and 15 days of the date of journey, 55% of the Total Bill will be charged as cancellation Fees
(c) If written intimation is received within 15 days of the date of journey, 100% of the Total Bill will be charged as cancellation Fees.
(d) If the tour gets cancelled or becomes impossible to conduct within a period of less than a month from the date of arrival at Port Blair, as a result of any natural calamity beyond the control of India Beacons Sojourn, India beacons Sojourn will not refund any amount whether accepted by way of any advance or the full payment as the case may be.