4N / 5D Gangtok, Lachung, Yumthang
|Duration : 4N / 5D||Send A Query|
|Package Cost : On Request|
Tour covering India, West Bengal, Sikkim, Darjeeling, Gangtok, Kalimpong, Bagdogra,Package Code : SK- 0405-GLY
Day Wise Detail Itinerary
Reception at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra airport, Transfer to Gangtok. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Pick-up from hotel at Gangtok at about 10 a.m. Proceed to Lachung (117 kilometers / 05 1/2 hours) which is at an altitude of 8,600 ft. On the way stop and enjoy a few wonderful locations like Tashi Viewpoint, Kabi Lungstok, Naga Waterfalls, the confluence of Lachen chu and Lachung Chu at Chungthang, Twin Waterfalls and Bhim Nala Waterfalls. Have lunch at Namok and reack Lachung by late afternoon. Overnight stay at Lachung.
After breakfast leave for Yumthang (11,800 ft.) On the way you may visit the famous hot spring. Yumthang is a large valley surrounded by mountains where the tree line ends. In April / May / June the valley erupts in a riot of colours as Rhododendrons, Primulae and many other Alpine Flowers are in full bloom. In the winter months, Yumthang is somber with snow all around, and the snow clad mountains adding to the ethereal beauty. Return to Lachung for lunch. After lunch, visit Lachung Monastery, Cottage Industry and Waterfalls.. Overnight at Lachung.
After breakfast leave for Gangtok. On the way stop between Singhik, Mangan and if the weather is clear you may get to see the Khangchendzonga Range. This location offers a majestic view of Mt. Pandim, Mt. Kabru, Mt. Simvo, Mt. Jopuno, Mt. Khangchendzonga and Mt. Siniolchu. After lunch at Namok, visit Phodong Monastery on the way. Overnight at Gangtok.
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to the NJP Rly Station / Bagdogra airport for your onward journey. Tour Concludes.
Note & Other Information
• Welcome drinks on arrival
• Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
• Breakfast & Dinner
• Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that vehicle will not be at your disposable, but will be made available as per itinerary only.
• All permit fees & hotel taxes.
• Air Fare/Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
• Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
• Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Guide & Entrance Fees.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Service Tax.