8N 9D Andaman, Port Blair (6N), Havelock Island (2N) , Baratang
Andaman tour packages
|Duration : 8 Nights 9 Days||Send A Query|
|Package Cost : On Request|
Day Wise Detail Itinerary
Port Blair: On arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight, you will be received and transfer to your hotel.In the afternoon hours, leisurely cruise (Harbour Cruise) along the Port Blair Harbour - which takes one to Viper Island. The gallows atop of a hill rock here is sight to watch.In the evening attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail, where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight at Port Blair.
Port Blair: In the morning, move out for a full day excursion to Red Skin or Jolly Buoy (Coral) Islands in the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park- to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. The glass bottom boat ride helps one to take a closer look at the vast coral colonies. Overnight at Port Blair.
Port Blair - Havelock Island: Early morning departure by inter-island ferry to Havelock Island (54 Kms by sea from Port Blair). In the afternoon hours sightseeing to Beach No. 7 (Radha Nagar) which is rated as the Asia's beautiful beach by Times Magazine. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Havelock: In the morning, move out for a excursion to Elephant Beach at Havelock Island by private Charter high speed boat and enjoy snorkelling (Optional) to see coral reefs, exotic verities of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. Afternoon free for optional activities. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Return from Havelock Island and check in to your hotel in Port Blair. Overnight at Port Blair.
Port Blair: In the morning start for a full day tour by boat to visit Ross Island from where Britisher's governed the entire Andaman and Nicobar Island, prior to India's Independence. Then visit to North Bay Island (Coral Island) a ideal spot for coral viewing by glass bottom boat (Optional activity: Snorkeling). Overnight at Port Blair.
Port Blair - Baratang - Port Blair: Early morning departure by car from Port Blair to Baratang which is about 110 kms. By road. The travel involves crossing of creeks and dense forest. Reach Baratang and sightseeing to Mud Volcano and Lime stone cave. This trip starts by 0330 hours and finishes by 1700 hours. Overnight at Port Blair.
Port Blair: In the afternoon start for a tour of places in and around Port Blair - covering the Cellular Jail, Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest and largest in Asia), Anthropological Museum, Naval Marine Museum and Cottage Industries Emporium. Overnight at Port Blair.
Note & Other Information
- Check in time of most of the hotels starts from 07:30 hours to 12:00 hours.
- The vehicle used will be exclusive for that group but will not be at their disposal. It will be as per contract & will change sector wise. Extra charges are applicable for the vehicle used apart from the itinerary.
- Check – out time of the hotels in Havelock Island is 08:00 hours and the return ferry for Port Blair is available by 16:00 hours. Hence. you will be requested to check out in the morning and spend time in the lobby or in the nearby beach till the departure time. However you can request the hotels for late check – out and the hotels will do the needful subject to availability of the room. If you need guaranteed late check –out then you have to request us in advance and the rooms can be provided @ 50% discount subject to availability.
- Check – out time of the hotels in Port Blair is 08:00 hours. If you are going by the afternoon flight you can request the hotel for late check – out and they will provide the room subject to availability. Or else you will be requested to check – out by 08:00 hours and spend time in the hotel campus or can book extra tour from us.
- Child charges quoted are for the child between 5 – 12 years. Child below 5 years – Entry tickets if applicable on direct payment basis.