|Duration : 4 Nights 5 Days||Send A Query|
|Package Cost : On Request|
Day Wise Detail Itinerary
Check in at the hotel by 12.00 noon. Have an evening to yourselves, stroll on the beach, sunbathe or just laze around and chill out at the beach shacks.
After breakfast depart for North Goa Tour at 9.15 a.m. to visit Shree Saptakoteshwar Temple at Narva or Mulgao Temple, Lunch halt at Mayem Lake – a natural reservoir situated amidst rolling green hills. After lunch visit the sandy / rocky beaches of Vagator and Anjuna and the Queen of beachs of Goa – Calangute. Thereafter visit Aguada Fort and return to the hotel at 6.30 pm
After breakfast, depart at 9.15 a.m. for South Goa Tour which includes a visit to Heritage Monuments like Churches at Old Goa which include, Basilica of Bom Jesus wherein lie the mortal remains of St Francis Xavier, on to the magnificent Se Cathedral, which houses the famous Golden Bell. You will be given choice to visit Museum of Christian Art or WAX WORLD MUSEUM near Gandhi Circle, Old Goa, 5 minutes walking distance from the Basilica. Next proceed to the temples of Mangueshi – dedicated to Shiva &ShantaDurga Temple¬ dedicated to the Goddess of Peace. After the temples visit Ancestral Goa at Loutolim which is a “mock village” open air museum depicting traditional Goan village life, through art. After lunch at Colva Beach visit Dona Paula Bay and the lovely Miramar Beach. The evening is free to explore surrounding areas and board the M V Santa Monica at 6.00 p.m. to cruise along Mandovi River and enjoy folk dances, music and live entertainment on board.
After breakfast in the hotel depart at 9.30 a.m. for Backwater Cruise. Cruise along the riverine tips of the Island of Chorao, Divar& Old Goa. Enjoy the sights and sounds of Mandovi's thick mangroves. Walk among the aromatic plants at Spice Plantation and partake of a typical Goa meal served in earthen pots and on Banana leaf. Cruise return to Panaji by 4.30 p.m.
Note & Other Information
• Welcome drinks on arrival
• Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
• Breakfast & Dinner
• Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that vehicle will not be at your disposable, but will be made available as per itinerary only.
• All permit fees & hotel taxes.
• Air Fare/Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
• Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
• Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Guide & Entrance Fees.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Service Tax.