|Who is covered by this Policy||Information covered by this Policy||The Features of the Policy|
All visitors ("visitors") who visit the site http://www.indiabeacons.com and provide information to INDIA BEACONS SOJOURN (“Indiabeacons”) are covered under this Policy.
This Policy seeks to cover private information of the Visitors provided to Indiabeacons website as also any information collected by the bank server from the visitors browser. ("The Information")
- All Information collected shall only be used to provide the Visitor with the best possible services.
- The Information shall not be shared with any external organisation unless the same is necessary to enable Indiabeacons to provide you services or to enable the compilation of a transaction, credit reporting, or the same is necessary or required pursuant to applicable banking norms or pursuant to the terms and conditions applicable to such Information as agreed to with Indiabeacons. Needless to add, confidentiality norms as applicable to banks shall be adhered to. Indiabeacons may also share Information to provide you with superior services and a range of offers. If you desire Indiabeacons to limit such sharing whereby you would not like to be informed of offers available you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Indiabeacons will use the Information to improve the visitor experience on the site and make subsequent offers to the visitor on products which may be of interest to him / her.
We will use the information stored in the cookies to improve visitor experience through throwing up relevant content where possible. We will also use the cookies to store visitor preferences to ease visitor navigation on the site. We may in the future implement encryption of the cookies.
- Indiabeacons also may disclose information about you as permitted or required by law.
- At Indiabeacons, we value your relationship and will at all times strive to ensure your privacy.